Normal standards book printing materials
range of options for custom printing service
There are a wide range of options for custom printing service; these include Custom Booklet Printing, Hardbound Book Printing, Custom Notepad Printing, Custom Notebook Printing, Softcover Book Printing, Custom Magazine Printing, Custom Bookmark Printing, Wire-O Book Printing, Comb and Ring Book Printing, Spiral Book Printing, Perfect Bound Book Printing, Board Book Printing, Comic Book Printing, Children book printing, Pop-Up Book Printing, Hardback Book Printing, Short Run Book Printing.
Here we list normal standards if you require book printing materials in China. You can choose according to your design intention, printing, book binding, budget and other factors.
- Coated paper: 90gsm-157gsm, glossy or matte, for text, endpaper and case
- Wood free paper: 60gsm-140gsm, for text and endpaper
- SC paper: 45gsm-64gsm, for text
- Bible paper: 30gsm-40gsm, for text
- Art card: 190gsm-400gsm, glossy or matte, for text and cover
- LWC paper: 48gsm-90gsm, glossy or matte, for text
- Grey board: 0.7mm-3.5mm, for case
Below conversion of different metrology standards please find for your reference.Wood free and coated paper:
- 60gsm (41lb)
- 70gsm (47lb)
- 80gsm (54lb)
- 90gsm (61lb)
- 100gsm (68lb)
- 105gsm (71lb)
- 120gsm (81lb)
- 128gsm (86lb)
- 140gsm (95lb)
- 157gsm (106lb)
- 190gsm (8pt)
- 210gsm (9pt)
- 230gsm (10pt)
- 250gsm (12pt)
- 300gsm (14pt)
- 350gsm (16pt)
- 400gsm (18pt)
For example, if you want a softcover book printing, you can choose 10pt C1S as cover and 105gsm coated paper as text. But for a hardcover book printing job, you shall choose 128gsm coated paper as cover (157gsm is better), 2.5mm grey board, 120gsm wood free paper as endpaper, and 105gsm coated paper as text body. Any way, the combination depend on your intention and budget.
CCNB Paperboard for Book Printing Jobs
Cardboard for Book Printing Jobs
CUSTOMER SUBMITTED ARTWORK OR GRAPHICS
All artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK format. Image Printing Ltd is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes.
All artwork, designs and images must be provided in minimum of 300 DPI and CMYK format. Image Printing Ltd is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixilated due to customer provided artwork.
COLOR PROOFING & MATCHING
Image Printing Ltd is not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density.
Application of coatings or varnishes may effect or change the appearance of the printed colors. Image Printing Ltd is not liable for the final color appearance of a coated product.
- Major Postpress Methods And Binding Methods
- Pre-press in Image Printing
- Know More About Your Artworks Before Printing
- China Printing Solution Provider
- Before Shipping Your Printing Products We Can Do
- Entrust your entire China printing job on Image Printing
- Printing Knowledge of Parallel Folds and Right-angle Folds
- The Advantages of Image Printing